Aleš Ahčan holds a degree in physics, an MBA in finance and a PhD in actuarial science. He is a full professor at the School of Economics and Business. Already during his studies, he participated in several application projects, employing knowledge of modelling and finance. In the past, he headed the FAS department at Grant Thornton and Crowe Horwath Slovenia. Aleš has many years of experience from various industry segments, both medium-sized and large companies and the public sector. Through committed work, he transforms his rich experience into value added for the client.
- He restructured companies worth more than EUR 50 million.
- As a business consultant, he has acquired more than EUR 100 million in bank funding.
- He managed over 20 projects involving overall risk assessment and the establishment of a risk management system.
- As an economic expert, he participated in claims worth over EUR 300 million.
- He has led 100+ projects and participated in more than 200 projects.
- In the past 5 years, he was the lead manager in more than 20 energy projects.