Consulting and review of NPLs
Minimise risks and maximise repayment from NPLs.
- Do you need an assessment of NPL recoverability?
- Are you buying an NPL and are interested in the value of collaterals and the probability of repayment?
- Would you like to know the market value of an NPL?
- Would you like to know the liquidation value of an NPL?
What can CSA do for you?
We provide complete support to clients in the process of purchasing and managing NPLs. We will help you carry out the process of purchasing a receivable, sale or valuation and arrange all the necessary documents.
In the process of reviewing the NPL portfolio:
- we will prepare the documentation for the sale of receivables,
- we will prepare the scenarios of recoverability,
- we will carry out the review of credit documentation,
- we will assess the validity of a receivable,
- we will assess the market value,
- we will prepare the time schedule and the cost assessment of the execution work on the collateral assets.
CSA experts recommend
Investment in NPLs can be related to significantly higher risks compared to other investments. Nevertheless, with a careful approach to the review of receivables, correct assessment of collateral and recovery of receivable, risks can be managed and the investor can achieve above-average returns. In the process of purchasing NPLs, select a consultant with experience in this area that will be able to offer support throughout the process.