Participation in insolvency proceedings
Achieving a solvent company able to continue with its operations by adopting the necessary measures.
- How to improve the company’s financial situation?
- What is the short-term and long-term solvency of our company?
- How can we increase the company’s share capital?
- How can we convert debt into capital?
- What are the reasons for reduction of the company’s liquidity?
- What was the value of sales by month in the last five years?
- As a creditor, what payment can I expect?
- What is the value of debt repayment related to market and liquidation value of assets?
What can CSA do for you?
The Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings and Compulsory Dissolution Act (ZFPPIPP) defines the insolvency proceedings, which include compulsory settlement, simplified compulsory settlement and bankruptcy proceedings. We provide consultancy in insolvency proceedings for the creditor and the debtor.
The expert CSA team helps your company identify and analyse the causes of insolvency and propose the necessary measures to eliminate insolvency.
We provide the following services:
- Analysis and description of the company’s financial position
- Analysis of the causes of insolvency
- Projections of short- and long-term liquidity solvency of the company
- Proposal and description of the measures of financial restructuring with included opinion of a certified valuer
- Preparation of the proposal of simplified compulsory settlement or compulsory settlement
- Property valuation (movable and immovable property) - company, value of machines and equipment or real estate.
CSA experts provide consultancy in the process of bankruptcy proceedings and management of simplified compulsory settlement or compulsory settlement.
CSA experts recommend
In addition to consultancy in insolvency proceedings, CSA can offer you valuation services in the process of bankruptcy proceedings and compulsory settlement.
For the purpose of establishing and maintaining the company’s liquidity, CSA experts will find new sources of financing for you. We also provide support in internal financial processes and strategic planning and compile a business and financial plan with the aim of optimising the company’s operations for the next years.